Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), when creating a price change, re-selection of the chosen Diff (in the Item Selection section) is not handled properly. The Item Selection List window does not show all required items. The selection criteria is not being properly refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Price Changes - > Create Price Change.
- Go to the Item Selection section.
- Choose Department.
- Choose Sub-Department.
- Choose "Item" Item Type.
- Choose "Parent Item/Diff" Item Level.
- Choose Diff Type.
- Choose one Diff before item selection (press Select button on popup window).
- Clear Diff selection (choose empty Diff).
- Open Item Selection List.
- Only items which have Diff equal to what was chosen in step 8 are listed, whereas all items should be listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms