Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Service Center - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working in CSC with anonymous orders in a multi-site environment, the site is switching to an unrelated site.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to the CSC application. The default site, let's say it's Site1, is loaded in the header.
2. The Customer Service Representative (CRS) receives a call from a customer for help with an order that was placed anonymously for Site1.
3. The CSR uses the order search functionality to find the order.
4. The CSR clicks on the "Work on" link in the order results.
5. The site context is automatically switched to Site2 which is unrelated to the loaded order's site which is Site1.
This does not occur if order was placed by a registered user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms