Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Summary Match List is showing unmatched QTY incorrectly for Receiver cost adjustment (RCA) from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Instructions to Re-create
- Create a PO, shipped and received it
- Create an invoice for partial quantity of the receipts
- Matched the invoice to the receipts using Split receipt
- Check the unmatched quantity in ReIM summary List. It's displaying correctly say 70.
- In RMS perform the RCA to lower the cost with Adjust matched receipt box unchecked.
- Check the shipment, two entries for the same shipment and item with different cost.
- Go back to ReIM and check the Summary Match unmatched QTY.
- Summary Match List is showing unmatched QTY incorrectly.
- Created a second invoice and it's showing the unmatched QTY incorrectly.
Actual: Available to match quantity should be same before and after RCA.
Expected: Available to match quantity should changes after RCA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms