Sales Associate Not Printed on the Receipt in RPOS
(Doc ID 2067004.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , sales associate details are not getting printed on receipt in below scenarios:
1. Sales Associate is not printing on the Receipt if item quantity is increased in POS.
2. Sales Associate is not printing in the Return Receipt even if it is present in the original transaction.
3. Sales Associate is not printing for one item if both Transaction & Item level Sales Associates are linked.
Steps to Re-create:
Sales Associate is not printing on the Receipt if item quantity is increased in POS.
1. Add an item to the transaction and attach a sales associate to the item (Item >> Sales Associate)
2. Select the item and click on Item >> Quantity button
3. Increase the quantity and press Next button
4. Item quantity is increased. Sales Associate name displays with the item on Sell Item screen
5. Complete the transaction with any tender and Verify the printed Receipt.
6. Transaction Receipt doesn't have Sales Associate printed with the item
Sales Associate is not printing in the Return Receipt even if it is present in the original transaction.
1. Complete a transaction after linking Sales Associate to the item
2. Retrieve the transaction for refund
3. Complete the Return transaction and verify the receipt
4. Return transaction had Sales Associate on the POS screen but same is not printed on the receiptS
Sales Associate is not printing for one item if both Transaction & Item level Sales Associates are linked.
1. Ring an item for sale ITEM-1 and ITEM-2
2. Add sales associate to transaction Transaction > sales associate
3. Add sales associate to ITEM-2
4. Tender transaction & print receipt
5. Sales associate is printing only for ITEM-2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document