Stock Counts Uploaded Are Being Ignored By STKVAR Process
(Doc ID 2067150.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Marchandising System (RMS) 13.2.6, after the stock count files are uploaded, some of them are not being processed by the STKVAR process. After analysis, it was verified that the records are not in GTAX_ITEM_ROLLUP with effective date before stake_head.stocktake_date.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Stock Count (Unit & Value) for the store X and for the date Y.
- Run the following batch on stktk_date-stake_lockout_days:
- ./stkxpld $UP
- Change the vdate date Y and run the following batches
- ./prepost $UP stkupd pre
- ./stkupd $UP
- ./prepost $UP stkupd post
- Find an item in RMS without relationship to store X and belongs to product group chosen in stock count.
- Create a count file to be uploaded by stkupld for store X with the item chosen in previous step.
- Change the vdate to date Y + 1
- Execute the stkupld batch - the new item will be created in the GTAX_ITEM_ROLLUP table, but the effective date is > stake_head.stocktake_date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!