Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Constrained planning
Published Consensus Demantra Forecast not planned in DRP Plan
Additional information :
1. Workflow (Upload Consensus Forecast-Org,Week) completes successfully; all Organizations in question attached with Consensus Fcst(Org, Week),
2. the Demantra publish process does publish successfully the forecast data to denorm, the forecast is available in tables back end but not available in the WB for all PLANS ;
- detailed list,the data is available in the tables: MSC_PLAN_RUNS, MSC_DEMANTRA_F, MSC_DEMANTRA_ODS_F,MSD_DP_ASCP_SCENARIOS_V , MSD_DP_ASCP_SCN_ENTRIES_V , MSD_DP_SCN_ENTRIES_DENORM , BIEO_Exp_Cns_Fcst_Org_Week , MSC_DEMANDS
3. "Distribution Planned" Item attribute is "Yes"
4. issue occurs indifferent if demand class is present or not in the plan
5. Important note : appears that the issue is reproducible even for Local Cns Fcst(Item,Org,Dc,W), not only Consensus Forecast Org Week, where using for each of them different workflow to publish
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms