Invoice Consolidation Request
(Doc ID 2067392.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Media Intellectual Property Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 3.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customers are complaining that multiple invoices got generated.
Request the following for invoice consolidation:
• Add a flag to identify invoices that are consolidated
• Debit and Credit invoices should not be consolidated with other invoices
• Provide numbering sequence by world area for consolidated invoices as it exists for current invoice functionality
• Original consolidated summary invoice number should be retained on debit/credit invoices as it is with current invoice functionality.
• Confirm user can search by consolidated invoice number on invoice and cash screens with the ability to see both the individual and consolidated invoice numbers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document