Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a cost change is performed at the parent level, the ORDLOC table is not updated for their corresponding child items.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order for the Child items with recalc_order 'Y'.
- Create a cost change for parent using the cost change screen (Costing --> Cost Change).
- Submit and approve the cost change with active date as vdate+1.
- Run the SCCEXT batch job.
- Note that the cost change is not reflected for the order. However, the child items cost reflects the new cost in the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms