Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Operations Guide for Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0 suggests that the script STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH deletes records from the following tables:
However, when the script is actually run, the table entries are not deleted. The script does not contain any logic to delete the entries from this table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Schedule counts for any number of stores.
- Explode the counts by running STKXPLD.
- Run STKUPD to take snapshot.
- Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH and STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH scripts to upload/process the count file into base tables.
- Observe that even after count files are loaded into base tables, data from above mentioned staging tables are not purged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms