Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch 20902005, it is observed that the data is being purged from the SVC_STKUPLD_* tables even when some of the records have not been processed successfully.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure Patch 20902005 is applied and schedule counts for any number of stores.
2. Explode the counts by running STKXPLD.
3. Run STKUPD to take snapshot.
4. Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH and STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH scripts to upload/process the count file into base tables.
5. Observe that the data is being purged from the SVC_STKUPLD_* tables even when some of the records have not been processed successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms