Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) application, File transferring to an individual Point Of Service (POS) Register, is also getting transferred to all other registers in the store.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into ORBO --> Navigate to Administration tab --> Navigate to exports --> go to Available Exports --> select the file transfer.
2. Choose a file and select Add.
3. Select Individual Register click on 'Add' and then select next.
4. Select Immediate in Job Scheduled screen and Select next.
5. In Notification screen provide Recipient details add and select next.
6. In the Distribution screen give Job Name and observe Recipients details.
7. Click on Submit Job, Distribution Confirmation screen displays. Select Done.
8. Now go to any other Register, and observe that the file gets transferred to Client/pos/bin location, even though the transfer was performed to a specific register.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms