Saimptlogtdup_upd Batch Fails With 'Memory Fault (coredump)' Error After Applying Patch 21045805
(Doc ID 2068175.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), a 'memory fault (core dump)' error occurs when running the saimptlogtdup_upd batch after deleting a totaled store/day. This occurs after applying <Patch 21045805> to environment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Execute the normal RTLOG upload process (sagetref, saprepost pre, saimptlogi, saprepost post, saimptlogfin).
- Execute satotal for a store.
- Go to ReSA 14.1 GUI and delete the Store/Day.
- Run saimptlogtdup_upd $UP RTLOG_003_AMEX_01202015.DAT tdup3POS.dat (sample syntax)
- Memory fault (core dump) error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document