Customer Specific Discount Is Applied Even After Changing the Customer
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service 14.0.x, re-linking a customer who is not part of the Discount Rule Pricing Group to the transaction does not remove the discount.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Back Office (BO) Discount Rule: "Buy a specified total amount (n) or more of X, get Z% off" at transaction level (store wide).
Example: target value $100 and 10% discount
Pricing Group: PricingGroup1
2. Scan an item so that the total is less than the Source Amount $100.
3. Link a customer that is part of PricingGroup1.
4. Scan the same item from step 2 again until the total is higher than the Source Amount $100. The Discount Rule is now applied.
5. Re-link the transaction again to another customer that is not part of PricingGroup1.
6. Note that the discount should be removed, but still the discount remains applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms