Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1, the act of unapproving a regular price change does not reflect in the related clearance/promotion in Store Inventory Management (SIM). It is expected that the appropriate MOD message would be sent to SIM, and the retail price calculated properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take an item with original item unit price $200.
- Create a new Regular price for the item: $220.
- Create a new Clearance on top of Step 2 for 10% off: $198 (new price, $220 - $22 = $198).
- Note that the Regular price change of $220 is put in worksheet status.
- The expectation is that the clearance price change should be calculated on top of the original $200 price. The new price should be $180, but currently the clearance still shows as $198.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms