Billing Time Discount Share Triggered Multiple Times During the Single Bill Run
(Doc ID 2068789.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user has charge sharing scenario and implemented billing time discount sharing. It worked fine for member accounts. But some unexpected behavior happens when choosing member as a subscription (service).
Scenario Tested :
1. Created owner and member accounts with PSTN (Public Switch Telephone Network) subscriptions having rental charges.
The accounts are having bill frequency as monthly.
2. Purchased the rental sharing discount offer under owner account.
3. Created the discount sharing group with member as the subscription under the member account.
Only single member is added in the member list.
4. Triggered bill now with flag to apply billing time discount.
Issue observed :
1. When billing the member account, the discount is getting triggered thrice.
2. Sponsor charges are applied thrice in owner account as well.
Shouldn't it be triggered only once? Is this an issue or an expected behavior? Why the discount trigger is happening multiple times?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document