Closing of Transfers With Input Status Under MRT (Mass Return Transfer)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Improper closure of transfers with input status under Mass Return Transfer (MRT) functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Mass Return Transfer (MRT) with more than 1 item and set TSF_NOT_AFTER_DATE as VDATE in MRT.
2. Run mrt.pc to create corresponding transfers under MRT.
3. Move VDATE to VDATE+1.
4. Take any Transfer (TSF) (with >0 TSF_RESERVED_QTY) under that MRT, put it into input status, and edit the not_after_date as current vdate (i.e., vdate+1).
5. Let the TSF remain in INPUT status and come out from the TSF edit page.
6. Notice the TSF_RESERVED_QTY was updated as zero for the given item and FROM_LOCATION (under the above transfer).
7. Now run the mrtup batch to close the MRT and hence the transfers.
8. Notice update of TSF_RESERVED_QTY as negative quantities for above item and FROM_LOCATION.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms