Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation goes into Calculation Error status when a user tries to Approve an allocation.
Steps to Recreate
1. Search for a fashion item
2. Expand to select the fashion SKU to allocate
3. Add release date
4. Add a store
5. Add basic rules and calculate
6. Allocation calculates with no issue
7. Open the allocation and try to approve the allocation. User is presented with error message "System Error: contact system administrator"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms