RPM Clearances Are Getting Stuck in Conflict Checking: 'ORA-32638: Non unique addressing' Error Occurs
(Doc ID 2069025.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Aug-2017
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.0.x, when attempting to approve a clearance, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RPM and create a clearance.
- Enter the date for the clearance to begin.
- Enter reason code.
- Select change type and change amount.
- Enter location and click select.
- Select item list and enter item list number. Click Select and Apply.
- Scroll to the top ensure the clearance is highlighted and select approve clearance > OK > OK.
- At the bottom left of the screen, a box will flash 'conflict checking'. Click on this box and select OK at the bottom right.
- Go to Maintain Clearance to see the status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document