Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), Line Level Cost Tolerance for Supplier Trait level in favor of the retailer is not working as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Define a Supplier Trait.
2. Assign Supplier + Supplier Site to new Supplier Trait.
3. Create an order for 2 items.
4. Ship and receive the order in full.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM):
1. Define Tolerance at Supplier Trait level for newly created Tolerance as follows:
* Tolerance: Item Level Tolerance
* Difference in Favor Of: In Favor of Supplier
* Lower Limit Inclusive: 0.0000
* Upper Limit Exclusive: 1000000.0000
* Tolerance Value: 10
* Tolerance Type: Percentage
2. Ensure that no other tolerance is set except the Supplier Trait Level tolerance.
3. Create an invoice with unit cost 105 and quantity 100.
4. Go to Summary Match screen.
5. Click on the Order No.
6. It is expected that 'Cost within tolerance' should be No, as we did not set any summary level tolerance. However, note that 'Cost within tolerance' is Yes.
7. Also check the entries in IM_TOLERANCE_SUPP table. No entries should be there, as we did not set any supplier tolerance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms