Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the summary match screen of Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), popup dialogs appear unnecessarily under certain conditions. Open a group with cost discrepancy. After selecting the reason code and amount, click comments to enter a comment. Upon doing so, you will notice a popup asking you to confirm that you want to leave the page, as data may be lost. This is incorrect, as data is not lost. This message does not pop up during quantity resolutions.
After entering comments, apply the resolution and click OK. You will receive a warning telling you not to click 'Refresh' or 'Back'. This is unnecessary and also does not occur during quantity resolution.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order and receive it in full.
- Create an invoice with a cost discrepancy.
- Search for the order in Summary Match. Open auto group.
- Click Details.
- Drop line down.
- Click cost resolution. Choose either and click Next.
- Enter the reason code and amount, then click Comments.
- See the unnecessary message, described above, that does not occur during quantity resolutions.
- Enter and apply a comment.
- Apply reason code and click OK.
- Receive a second unnecessary popup, which also does not occur for quantity resolutions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms