Bill Back (BB) Deal With No Invoice Does Not Generate Income
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A bill back (BB) deal with no invoice such that the close date falls within the reporting period, does not generate income.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Bill Back (BB) deal with no invoice such that close date falls within the reporting period.
- Run fcthreadexec, fcexec pre, fcexec batches.
- Within the deal active date, approve a purchase order (PO).
- Run dealact_nor pre, dealact batches.
- Move the vdate to the reporting period.
- Run dealcls, dealinc pre, dealinc, dealfct pre, dealfct batches.
- Note that no income was generated since the deal was already closed before dealinc was executed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms