Patient ID is privatized in the duplicate search
(Doc ID 2069553.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.0 to 7.0.6 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the duplicate case list under Case Book In --> Duplicate Search screen, the patient ID does not populate event though Patient ID has been set in the case.
1. Common profile switch "Access on Patient information" under Argus console > System Configuration > Common profile switch > Case Processing
(Checked) Initials part of Personal Patient Information access group
2. Argus console > Access management > User group > Case form
case patient --- Personal Patient Information : No Access
case patient --- Patient Information : Modify
1. Navigate to Case actions > new
2. Enter the value and press [Search]
3. The duplicate cases are returned with the blank column in Patient ID
4. Click the link of the case number
5. The case form opens. The Patient ID is displayed properly in the case header
6. Go to the patient tab. The Patient ID is displayed properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document