Missing Default Pricing Profile In PDC UI
(Doc ID 2069910.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, User Interface
A new service event created in BRM and are synced to ECE successfully. Service event mapping and RUM setup done using PDC UI and it got successfully synced to BRM. Enrichment event definition was also done using ImportExport tool.
However when trying to create the charge offer with the new service and event, pricing profile combo box shows no options. Nevertheless, target engines and pricing profiles do exist in Database.
1. Create a new event BRM event definition.
2. Map services and events in BRM.
3. Run syncPDC application and event information will appear in PDC.
4. Open PDC and create the "service-event" map setup in UI.
5. Enrich the event definition in metadata file for a custom event.
6. Create a new charge offer using new event definition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document