FCEXEC Aborts With Error "@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-30926: Unable to Get a Stable Set of Rows"
(Doc ID 2069956.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) FCEXEC aborts with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new supplier to the item.
- Make it a primary supplier. (An ADD 'SC'/supplier cost event is created.)
- Make the existing supplier as non-primary and then delete it. (A REM 'SC' supplier cost event is created.)
- Run FCEXEC batch and get the error.
- The result is that the removal of the supplier has not updated the Future Cost records properly.
This does not happen for all the items.
This is occurring with items which are mapped to a wholesale location and which have records in the FUTURE_COST table whose calc date is different from that of the calc date of its source_wh.
The error is with two new stores that were added to the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document