Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.6, in certain circumstances, FCEXEC aborts with the error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new supplier to the item.
- Make it a primary supplier. (An ADD 'SC'/supplier cost event is created.)
- Make the existing supplier as non-primary and then delete it. (A REM 'SC' supplier cost event is created.)
- Run FCEXEC batch and get the error.
- The result is that the removal of the supplier has not updated the Future Cost records properly.
This does not happen for all the items.
This is occurring with items which are mapped to a wholesale location and which have records in the FUTURE_COST table whose calc date is different from that of the calc date of its source_wh.
The error is with two new stores that were added to the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms