"No Records Matched Specified Criteria" Error When Trying To Finalize ALC For An Order Closed By The batch Ordautcl
(Doc ID 2070232.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to finalize Actual Landed Cost (ALC) for an Order closed by the batch oradutcl, the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order(PO) to a Warehouse.
- Create a Shipment.
- Receive the shipment
- Create Obligation at PO HEADER LEVEL
- Try to Finalize ALC. ( As PO is not in closed Status we are unable to Finalize ALC for this Obligation)
- Run ORDAUCTL.PC batch which updates PO status to "CLOSED".
- Try to Finalize ALC. ( Still same ERROR: "NO RECORDS MATCHED SPECIFIED CRITERIA")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document