Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Point of Service (POS) application hangs while cancelling a Store Order (SO) Initiated transaction, with the following exception:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into POS > Transaction(F5) > More(F9) > Orders(F4) > New(F2).
2. Enter Customer ID.
3. Scan few items and make sure the Total amount is more than $10,000.
4. Now click on Tender (F6) > Enter Deposit Amount is more than $10,000 > press Enter.
5. Select Cash(F2) > Select "Yes" on the "More Than Max" screen.
6. Then the "Patriot Act Customer Information" screen will be displayed.
7. Select Cancel (F12) and then press "Yes" on the "Cancel Confirmation" screen.
8. Application hangs with the error mentioned in the log file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms