Agile Content Services (ACS) Does Not Output Data With ChangeCast Format Library
(Doc ID 2070429.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACS output file only contains header of column name but without any data.
1. Log into Java Client,go to Admin -> Agile Content Service
2. Go to "Format Library", Create a named "Test QCI Change Cast" with ouput type "TXT"
3. Go to "Events",create a Event: Default Change Orders and set other fields with below:
Workflow: Default Change Orders
4. Go to "Destinations", create a Destinations: ACSOutputMapDriver
5. Go to "Subscribers", create a Subscriber: Change Case Test
Workflow: Default ATOs
AutoNumber: ATO Number
Criteria: All Change Orders
Event: Default Change Orders Released
6. Go to Subscriber Details tab of "Change Case Test",add a Destination with:
Filter: All the Filters
Role(s): All the user Roles
Format:Test QCI Change Cast
7. Go back to "Subscribers", choose "Change Case Test", click enable icon
8. Log into Web client, choose a item, create a ECO and release it
9. Go to ACS export directory on Agile Server, extract the exported file, get *.TXT file and open it
10. Output file only contains the header of the columns without any data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document