Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 to 13.4.9 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (POS), opening of the same store/register/till in both offline and online modes will result in the LE_HST_TL_TND (TillTenderHistory) table containing more than one entry for the same tender type.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the Store from Back Office (BO).
- Open the Register from BO (ex: 001).
- Open the Till from BO (ex: 001).
- From POS, open the Client in offline mode (Store Server is down).
- Open the register 001 and the till 001.
- Perform some sale transactions while the client is in offline mode.
- Bring the Store Server up, perform some transactions, and close the till (Store Server must be up now).
- Close the till from POS.
- Reconcile the till from BO.
- Check LE_HST_TL_TND table in the BO database. Note that there is more than one entry for the same tender type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms