ASAP.TASK.LAST_MODIFIED_USERID Changes for Completed Tasks when Order is Supplemented
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order is supplemented, the ASAP.TASK.LAST_MODIFIED_USERID changes for all tasks to the User ID that supped it even for tasks that aren't being reopened and/or aren't being touched by the supp process. For example; 6 tasks are completed on a PSR order by unique user IDs. The PSR is supplemented and only 2 tasks are reopened by the user. The ASAP.TASK.LAST_MODIFIED_USERID changes to the user ID of the user supplementing the order on all of the tasks associated to the order.
The problem can be recreated at will using the process outlined below:
NOTE: Use query below to verify data prior to (step 8) and post supplement/task assignment (step 9).
1. Order Management
2. Service Requests
3. Query for a PSR order already assigned a Provisioning Plan that has some tasks already completed
4. Select Options > Supplement...
5. Select a Supplement Reason if required and a Supplement Type = '4 - Correction'
6. Make any change to the order
7. Click Process Supplement
8. Re-open previously completed tasks in the Tasks assignment window
9. Click OK to save the changes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms