Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Rules page, if the user selects User Selection to add Items and adds an invalid item in the allocation.
Once User click on Save button,Allocation is crashing and user has to recreate the Allocation again. Allocation is not giving warning to User about the invalid Item
Steps to recreate
1. Log in to Allocation
2. Click on Search for Items to Allocate
3. Select What-if
4. Enter a Case Pack in SKU field and click search
5. Select the Pack and click Create Allocation.
6. Enter Release Date and Click Next
7. Select a location list on Location page and clcik Next.
8. On Rules page, select Rule as History.
9. Select User Selection radio button and click Select next to User Selection.
10. On User Selection Page, enter any arbitrary number on SKU field and Click Add.
11. Input number is added to the selected Items list.
12. Click Save and Click Ok to the Pop-Up
13. Allocation back to Rules page, with half of the page is blank (Screen Shot attached). USer can;t do anything now. User has to start from beginning.
14. Test displaying next to User Selection Field: parent.document.location="alloc_load_error.jsp";
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms