When Attempting to Use Userexit LIST to Load 2 Logiview Procedures into the Prefield Trigger (T_GRP_CLA.C_PRE_FIELD) of an Attribute of a Class the Java Client Loses Connection to the Server
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e188.8.131.52, Group Technology Management:
When attempting to use userexit LIST to load 2 Logiview procedures into the Pre-Field-Trigger (T_GRP_CLA.C_PRE_FIELD) of an attribute of a class, the following error occurs when switching to classification list submask:
1)"Connection to <hostname> lost" in the message panel.
2)Unable to create submask: com.agile.eci.ConnectionException: Call failed[java.net.SocketException: Connection reset] in the stack.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one class ClassTest with entity EDB-ARTICLE
2. Create one attribute AttTest and assign it to the previously created class. The attribute can be of any type.
3. Create one item and add it to the Classification list of ClassTest.
4. Create 2 Logiview procedures with just one line of code (e.g. Lgvtest/test1 and Lgvtest/test2)
5. Under the Attributes tab of the ClassTest mask, for the attribute AttTest go to prefield field and add "LIST Lgvtest/test1 & Lgvtest/test2".
6. Go to Classification list of ClassTest and see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms