UIN Gets Duplicated on Inventory Adjustment UIN Dialog During Inventory Adjustment Creation
(Doc ID 2071016.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is noticed in SIM versions 14.0.X and 14.1.X. This note provides the solution for both versions. Please download the solution that applies to your version of SIM.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that when a serialized item is added and removed from an Inventory Adjustment (IA), the serialized item gets duplicated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find a store and an item for which serials (UINs) exist.
- In SIM, create an IA and add the item.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' field and enter the item. Click on 'Apply'.
- Ensure that the 'UIN Qty' field shows quantity as 1.
- Save the IA.
- Re-open and click on 'UIN Qty' field again.
- Select the added UIN and click on 'Remove' and 'Apply'. Note that 'UIN Qty' field shows a value of zero.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' field again and add the same UIN and 'Apply'. Find that 'UIN Qty' field shows a value of 1.
- Save the IA and re-open.
- Find that the 'UIN Qty' now shows as 2.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' and find that the same UIN is duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!