UIN Gets Duplicated on Inventory Adjustment UIN Dialog During Inventory Adjustment Creation
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that when a serialized item is added and removed from an Inventory Adjustment (IA), the serialized item gets duplicated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find a store and an item for which serials (UINs) exist.
- In SIM, create an IA and add the item.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' field and enter the item. Click on 'Apply'.
- Ensure that the 'UIN Qty' field shows quantity as 1.
- Save the IA.
- Re-open and click on 'UIN Qty' field again.
- Select the added UIN and click on 'Remove' and 'Apply'. Note that 'UIN Qty' field shows a value of zero.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' field again and add the same UIN and 'Apply'. Find that 'UIN Qty' field shows a value of 1.
- Save the IA and re-open.
- Find that the 'UIN Qty' now shows as 2.
- Click on 'UIN Qty' and find that the same UIN is duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms