Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, we are unable to match an invoice without a receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a one line order; do not receive.
- Create invoice for order.
- Search for invoice in summary match.
- Select invoice without receipt and click group. Click Details.
- Drop line down and click Qty Resolution.
- Leave Receipt qty selected and click Next.
- Select DMQ reason code. Enter qty and enter comments.
- Click Apply. Receive error: Unable to apply the resolution. Please contact your system administrator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms