Issues Fixed on Entity Link List Of Values Of Entity Link Characteristics.
(Doc ID 2071591.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Characteristics
1) All the items in list of values of Entity Link Characteristics should be order alphabetically
2) Auto Suggest values of EntityLink characteristics should be ordered Alphabetically on the Name in the Values.
3) Auto Suggest values of EntityLink characteristics should be case insensitive
4) Entity Link Characteristic doesn’t differentiate between values with same Name but different IDs.
For example, create a entity which has EL reference(AA 2) to other entity with say id: <ID1> and try to change the AA 2 field from AIUD (with ID=55) to AIUD (with ID= <ID2>).
After making the change <Save And Close>. Upon Save try to access the new modified AIUD by clicking on the hyperlink of Administrative Area 2 you will observe you have opened AIUD with ID=55.
Basically UIM can’t tell the difference between a new value of an Entity Link and an Old value if they both have the same name even if they have different IDs.
1) Create a specification say Place with Entity Link character say "char" referring to other spec say Custom Object
2) Create two custom object entities with same Name (Test_CO) , but different IDs(say id -xxxx,yyyyy),
3) Now create the Place entity with "char" value as "xxxx".
4) Save and close, Try to edit it., and now select the "char" value with "yyyy".,
But you click on the EL Reference, It will still take to old value.
5) After setting some character to the EL field for autosuggest, Auto suggest for Dependent DD, the values are not getting reset upon deletion of the character.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document