'Total Sales Tax' Amount Shows Wrong on the Receipt, if the Original Transaction Has a Tax Exempt
(Doc ID 2071695.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), if the original transaction has tax exempt (transaction level) then the 'Total Sales Tax' amount shows wrong value in Return receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Scan an item (Ex:5073) on Sell Item screen.
3. Go to Transaction >> Tax and select Tax Exempt.
4. Add customer ID to link with transaction.
5. Tender with Cash and complete the transaction.
6. Observe the Sale receipt, which shows zero amount for 'Total Sales Tax'.
7. Now perform the Return of the Transaction which is completed in Step - 5.
8. Transaction retrieved to Sell Item screen.
9. Complete the Transaction.
10.Observe that the 'Total Sales Tax' Amount prints different.
Note: The 'Total Sales Tax' amount shows correct in Return receipt in case of other item (Ex:1234), if original transaction has tax exempt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document