Performance Fixes on UIM UI Operations (Edit, Save, Cancel Edit, Load Summary page) for Entities with Entitty Link Reference Characteristics.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Geographic Place
Performance Fixes on UIM UI Operations for Entities which almost 40 Entity Link Reference Characteristics
1. Editing the Existing Entity
2. Loading Entity Creation page by after selecting the Specification
3. Saving the newly created Entity
4. Accessing the Existing Entity from Search page to load summary page.
5. Cancelling the Editing of Existing Entity.
6. Select and Store Value from an EntityLink Dependent Drop-Down Performance Improvement
7. Auto-Filter List based on Auto-Suggest & User Input Performance Improvement
8. Search ToponymicalAddress by Thoroughfare Characteristic Performance Improvement
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms