Performance Fixes on UIM UI Operations (Edit, Save, Cancel Edit, Load Summary page) for Entities with Entitty Link Reference Characteristics.
(Doc ID 2071979.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Geographic Place
Performance Fixes on UIM UI Operations for Entities which almost 40 Entity Link Reference Characteristics
1. Editing the Existing Entity
2. Loading Entity Creation page by after selecting the Specification
3. Saving the newly created Entity
4. Accessing the Existing Entity from Search page to load summary page.
5. Cancelling the Editing of Existing Entity.
6. Select and Store Value from an EntityLink Dependent Drop-Down Performance Improvement
7. Auto-Filter List based on Auto-Suggest & User Input Performance Improvement
8. Search Address by an EL characteristic for Performance Improvement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document