Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 220.127.116.11, the POS client application hangs after pressing the "NO" button on pop-up screen after pressing F12 button on keyboard in "Pricing".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS client in as Cashier user. User is at "Sell Item" screen.
- Add item 1234 and select "Pricing".
- A pop-up submenu appears (in this case, containing Price Override, Markdown, etc.)
- Press F12 (Cancel button on keyboard).
- A dialog box prompts for confirmation with "YES" and "NO" options - "Cancel Operation Confirmation - Are you sure you want to cancel the current operation? Press Yes to cancel operation. Press No to return to the previous screen."
- Press "NO".
- After pressing "NO", POS application returns to "Sell Item" screen.
- Now press "Pricing" button again. (Press any local navigation panel button)
- POS client hangs and needs to be restarted.
Note: The same behavior has also been observed for "Transaction" flow. If the "F12" Cancel button is pressed with the mouse, the issue is NOT reproduced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms