USERS NOT SEEING CHANGES IN GLOBAL LAYOUTS
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
Not seeing changes in margin, footers headers in global layouts.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into the P6 client as an admin.
- Open the project and go to activities view then select the global layout.
- Select File, Page Setup and note the margin settings are at .25, header is dived into 3 sections and footer is divided in 4 sections. Log out of the client.
- Log into the client as another user not admin.
- Open the project, go to activities view, open the same global layout.
- Note the header and footer settings do not match.
This issue seems to be happening with end user that are listed under a specific Project Profile.
Global Layout to show correctly for all users.
Use a currency that uses period for decimal separator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms