Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior is observed in the out of the box Product Specification Comparison Reports:
1. The "max" number of pages is based on how many specifications you choose and not on how many pages there actually are.
2. There are various bounds issues: Sourcing Type overlapping Receiving Facilities in Sourcing Relationships comparison.
3. Custom sections do not display nicely.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. To enable the Product Spec Comparison Report, make sure the config option is added to the feature configuration in the CustomerSettings.config file as shown (below):
2. Click Spec Compare from pull-down menu
3. Click Add, select Product spec and then select at least 4 specs and then hit Run
4. The Product Spec Comparison report generated shows the 3 observations mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms