Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Configuring Template based product after a Priloc location was changed.
Users receiving Error 500 -- internal server error when configuring Ethernet Product for the order.
Customer had some kind of address corruption and got the problem, but the problem can be replicated as following.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search and Open a PSR order or create a new one - Add an Ethernet Bundled Product
2. Configure product for an Ethernet Virtual connection service (e.g. Ethernet Virtual EPL/EVPL)
using an existing location address (can create a new one if desired)
3. Enter Value Labels as needed to complete the order.
4. Assign a Circuit ID to the connection
5. Validate the order. Save (e.g. click the Order Information link )
6. Navigate the and select the Ethernet Virtual connection
7. Click on the Priloc/Secloc table - DELETE the Priloc Address
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms