Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer group linked threshold promotion created with qualifier as 'AnyCombo' is not working in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer group linked threshold Promotion from Retail Price Management (RPM) with qualifier as 'AnyCombo'.
2. Approve promotion, run batches, generate the XML files, generate MOM file, and then import into POS.
3. Ring the promotion scheme by linking the customer group in POS. Check that the promotion is not applied.
4. Generate another Threshold promotion with qualifier as 'AnyCombo' without linking a customer segment group.
5. Approve this promotion, run batches, generate the XML files, generate MOM file, and then data import (DIMP) into ORPOS.
6. Ring the promotion scheme in ORPOS client. Check that the promotion is applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms