Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) RF device, users are unable to open "Select the menu option from the RWMS_RF_MENU list" if using Mozilla Firefox.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install and configure RWMS. Configure RF (Radio Frequency) Launch by following the instructions in the RWMS Installation Guide, section 'Manual Installation and Configuration Tasks' > 'Adding Radio Frequency Launch Configurations'.
- Validate your browser is Firefox version 24.
- Validate Java version 1.7.+
- Point Firefox at the URL designated for the rwms_rf_menu.html.
- Type in a numeric selection (1, 2 or 3).
- Hit the Enter key.
- Screen does nothing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms