Unable to Restrict User Changing the Schedule of the Predecessor Task of Stationary Gate
(Doc ID 2073182.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though gate is set to stationary gate, user can change the schedule of its predecessor task, which will cause changing schedule of stationary gate.
Restrict user to change the schedule of predecessor task if the gate is set to stationary gate
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Grant modify privilege for Gates.General Info.Enable Stationary Gate to admin
- Create user1, grant same privileges as admin user except that user does not have grant modify privilege for Gates.General Info.Enable Stationary Gate
- Login to Web Client as admin user, and create program PROG01
- Goto Schedule tab of PROG01, and add Task01 and Gate01. Add F-S dependencies to these two. Change Gate01 to Stationary Gate by changing General Info.Enable Stationary Gate to 'Yes'
- Add user1 to team member of Task01
- Update Schedule End date of Task01 to the date two days later than what it was. See the Scheduled End Date of Gate01 is automatically updated accordingly. This is expected result as admin user has modify privilege for Stationary Gate.
- Login to Web Client as user1, and open Schedule tab of Program PROG01
- Open Gate01 and Edit. See Schedule End Date is not editable. This is expected result as user1 does not have modify privilege for Stationary Gate.
- Open Task01 and Edit. Modify Schedule End Date to 2 days later then what it was. See Scheduled End Date of Gate01 changes accordingly. This is NOT expected as user1 does not have modify privilege for Stationary Gate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document