During Creation of Dept, Class, and Subclass from Item Default Editor, Class and Subclass Become 'NONE'
(Doc ID 2073216.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) Item Default Editor screen, whenever we create a new department, class, and subclass, the latter two values (class and subclass) are saved as 'NONE'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Item Default Editor.
2. Click on the Create button.
3. Enter a department, class, and subclass.
4. Choose a few fields for the data to be set up.
5. Click on the Save button.
6. Now check the data in the ITEM_DEFAULT table. Class and subclass are NONE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document