Available Quantity Is Calculated Incorrectly When Only Component Item Is on Replenishment
(Doc ID 2073401.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Warehouse to Store Replenishment, available quantity is calculated incorrectly for a component item. This affects the Recommended Order Quantity (ROQ) for the item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a simple pack item which contains another regular item as its simple pack component.
- Create an order for the simple pack.
- Create and pick the pre-allocation for the order, but do not ship to the store (resulting in a distro_qty = to the allocation qty).
- Set the component item on warehouse to store replenishment.
- Run replenishment batches and validate ROQ. Note that ROQ is incorrect because pack distro quantity is being considered for calculating available quantity for the component item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document