Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), when the stock order is partially picked and shipped, we are unable to close the wave.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 distros with 2 items to do the pick in one container A label. Use the 'U-pick' sorting.
- Execute the Run Distribution.
- Perform the picking of only 1 of the items. Force the collector power off.
- Check that on PICK_DIRECTIVE.USER_ID= XXX and PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_PROGRESS= 'Y'.
- Check that container A label remains in status 'D'.
- Perform the shipment of container A.
- Close the invoice and note that the system does not allow this, since "The wave has picks in progress. Cannot close at this time."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms