Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
A SoStatusCre message which comes from Store Inventory Management (SIM) when an item is deleted from a store to store transfer fails in RIB-RMS with the following error message:
Steps to Reproduce (sample scenario):
- Create a Store to Store transfer in SIM for 2 items with 5 quantity each.
- For the first item, update the quantity to 2 in SIM and click on Done button.
- Notice in RMS TSFDETAIL table that tsf_qty updates to 2 and cancelled_qty updates to 3.
- Now, delete the same item in SIM.
- In RIB-RMS, the SOStatus message fails with error "[E] This detail record is currently in progress and cannot be deleted from the transfer.tsf_no: xxxx, item: xxxx"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms