Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Mobile Point of Service (ORMPOS) , users are stuck on the signature screen in an event that the tender option is clicked more than once.
1. MPOS 14.1 on IPAD with Verifone Sled
2. MPOS Server connected to AJB Fipayeps
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to MPOS.
2. Select New Transaction.
3. Add an item.
4. Select Pay.
5. On the payment screen , be ready to click on the Credit option more than once within a few milliseconds apart just at the time the button is getting enabled and once it gets enabled.
6. Swipe card at the Insert or Swipe card prompt on the pinpad.
7. Approved message is displayed on the pinpad.
8. Signature Screen shows up on MPOS that is hung.
9. No actions can be performed on this screen.
10. Only option is to kill the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms