Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), Price Change and Clearance overlapping a Promotion is recalculated incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select an item-location combination
2. Create a simple promotion
3. Create a price change or a clearance in Retail Price Management (RPM) for the same item location combination for a date overlapping the promotion
4. Note that the unit retail for the promotion in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table is calculated correctly
5. Bring the promotion back to worksheet status and re-approve the promotion with modification to unit retail
6. Note the unit retail for the promotion in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table is incorrectly updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms