Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid error is thrown to the user in Back Office (BO) while performing Open Till for a register whose status is closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform start of day From BO
2. Perform Open Register 129 From BO
3. Perform Open Till 129 with register 129 from BO
4. Log in to Point of Service (POS) and perform some sale/return transaction
5. Close Till 129 from POS
6. Perform Reconcile Till 129 from BO
7. Close Register
8. Perform End of Day from BO
9. Perform Start of Day from BO for next business day
10. Perform Open Till – 129 with Register 129
1. The Register is closed. Till operations cannot be performed until the register is open.
2. “The till entered is already open or has been opened during this business day.”
As the Till is open for another business day, the above error should not occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms